Maison Sax, Ashley Cross
A large Provencal style garden for this fabulous Bistro and Restaurant in Ashley Cross.
A south facing garden enabled us to use plants with that pProvencal feeling: Lavender, Olive trees, Rosemary, Box, Cypress and grasses among others which will thrive in the full sun. Evergreens will add structure throughout the year with seasonal highlights from Jasmine, Hydrangea, Geraniums, Salvias and more.
The garden is in three defined sections. The upper deck has scattered smaller tables. The middle area is the main entrance from the car park and has tables for larger groups and standing room. The lower level has numerous tables and the pergola and can seat up to 50 people, all enjoying the sun.
- A large oak pergola with climbing wisteria with seating below and adjacent to a simple water feature nestle in among the box and lavender.
- Sun bleached colours for the hard landscaping adds to the overall summer feel of the garden.
- A large fireplace creates a cosy feeling in the central area.
- Vintage french shutters, pots, and gardenalia add pockets of interest and add to the ambience.
- Beautiful clusters of planted terracotta pots add scent, colour and structure at different times throughout the year.
- Fairy lights add magic in the evenings!
- Build by clients own contractors.
“WOW! What a stunning garden we have. I gave Sarah a very specific brief in terms of style and creation and she delivered if perfectly. We have had brilliant feedback from all our guests who have enjoyed out garden. Well done Sarah!”
Feedback from client