November 2016 – July 2017
An overgrown garden brought back to life in classic style.
- A charming garden out in Ringwood that was swamped by old shrubs and overgrown trees. The fountain was surrounded by overgrown shrubs leaving poor soil and no healthy plants.
- The garden is now full of colour and interest throughout the year. The long bed has been replanted and extended the length of the garden. A mix of colour, texture, shape and form means there is always something to enjoy. Plenty of planting to encourage the birds too.
- The new summerhouse and patio have been positioned to catch the evening sun and provide a very pleasant space to enjoy a sun-downer whatever the weather!
- A second circular seating area sits behind the fountain; in time the plants will grow to provide a feeling of privacy and seclusion and the brick wall behind will be covered with Hydrangea and roses.
- An extended lawn provides space for grandchildren to play and sets off the busy abundant borders.
“Hi Sarah! I delayed replying until now so that I could say how pleased we are with the new look!”